Please select the year to see a recap of major events that occurred in that particular year.
January 10 - Laser Quest Corporation finalizes the deal the purchase Threshold Electronics Limited. Threshold had designed and manufactured Laser Quest's proprietary equipment
June 17 - Phaser Fun in Salt Lake City, Utah ceases manufacturing.
June 24 - A dissolution notice is posted in the London Gazette for Q-Zar Limited.
October 23 - Actual Reality developed an arena building division known as "Xtreme Themes & Design".
October - LaserBlast begins to manufacture Laser Tag equipment.
Novermber 25 - Laser Force (UK) ceases manufacturing laser tag equipment.
December 29 - Q-Entertainment files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Dae Dong International changes the name of their laser tag equipment from Star Wars II to Laser Space.
- Lazer Maze in Lake Forest, California ceases manufacturing. (approximately)
- Stun Laser begins manufacturing laser tag equipment.
- Q2000 begins to manufacture and distribute laser tag equipment.
- Holoz ceases laser tag manufacturing.