Please select the year to see a recap of major events that occurred in that particular year.
February 15 - Buckingham Technologies acquires Versent Corporation through purchasing 90.5% of their issued outstanding shares.
February 23 - P&C Micros acquires Darkzone Technologies, Inc., Ultrazaone Franchising, and Crystal Entertainment, Inc. and create Zone Systems, Inc.
March 17 - Dark Light Developments and Actual Reality International, Ltd end their joint partnership.
March - Hangar51 is created by Momentum, Ltd.
November 16 - Laserforce International Pty. Ltd. is registered and all marketing starts to utilize the Laserforce International brand.
- LaserNation enters the Laser Tag industry.
- Solaris Leisure begins to manufacture laser tag equipment.
- P&C Micros ceases manufacturing Darkzone in Canada
- Laser Port Pro is created.
- Stun Laser ceases manufacturing.