Please select the year to see a recap of major events that occurred in that particular year.
January - Q-Zar Inc. acquires all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Entertainment Technologies Inc.
April 18 - Intersphere USA, L.C. files for trademark on "Laser X" which was later cancelled.
July 1 - The first Laser Space is opened in Leviton, NY.
September 13 - RTS Entertainment Group, Limited under the fictitious name of Intersphere USA, LTD is dissolved according to the Iowa Secretary of State.
October 22 - The ILTA launches it's first version of their website.
- Laser Star is hit hard by the bankruptcy of Discovery Zone.
- Laser Reality begins to manufacture laser tag.
- Laser Sport ceases trading.
- Photon QEI opens its doors and begins to manufacture laser tag.
- Vultrek effectively ceases trading.