All donors are listed alphabetically based on the last name of the person or the first letter of the name of the company.
Gariess, Lathan - Owner - Xtreem Lasertag, Leihigh Acres, FL - donated:
- two Actual Reality Interactive CD-Roms
- a 1999 LaserTrek Promo
- a Laser Chaser Demostration Video
- a LaserTron (USA) Video
- a stack of White Hutchinson Leasuer and Learning Group informative papers
- a Children's Edutainment Packet
- a Laser Mania Booklet
- a Laserforce Gen 6 Pack (that he wired to be lit up while on display)
Gedhardt, Jeff - Owner - Craig's Cruisers, Grand Rapids, MI - donated a LaserTron LT10 pack.
Greeves, Malcolm - Donated a Zone Laser Tag Infusion pack.
Grey, Ryan - Owner -Party Dome, Odessa, MO - donated Laser Mania packs.
Grcic, Ivy - Founder of DDTR Lasertag - Donated a Spitfire, a Pulse, and the Museums first Claymore.
Hall, Kevin - Owner of Laserforce Auckland - Donated a Laserforce Shirt.
Harding, Mark "Chook" - Donated a Zone Laser Tag prototype for the V2 Phaser, a Zone Laser Tag prototype for the V3 Phaser, a Zone tournament team can cozy, a Zone tournament team necklace, and a Phasor Strike phaser shell along with a wealth of other materials.
Haugland, John "LazerBait" - Enthusiast - Donated the following:
- a manufacturers sample the iconic white Starlyte Pistol
- a manufacturers sample white Sensor
- a digital watch with the Lazer Tag logo
- a Lazer Tag VHS tape with two commercials which we have digitized
- two Lazer Tag walkie talkies
- a Lazer Tag Hat
- 3 Lazer Tag sensors
- one Lazer Tag chest strap with holster
- a standard Starlyte Pistol
- 16 Lazer Tag Pins
- numerous Lazer Tag instructional booklets
Hennis, Dave - Owner - Laser X/Country Club Lanes, Sacramento, CA - Donated an Intersphere pack.
Hilbrig, John - Technical Director of Laser Force (UK) - Donated a Prototype of the next version of the Laser Force (UK) phaser. The prototype was never placed in production as Laser Force (UK) has ceased trading.
Hinkle Family Fun Center - Donated a Lazer Runner Arch along with twenty Lazer Runner vests and a Lazer Runner game computer.
Holmes, Kate - Managing Director of P&C Micros - Donated a vast collection of pictures, pamphlets, and articles of Zone Laser Tag from around the world.
Holmes, Pat - Owner of P&C Micros - Donated a Markston Prototype and a Helios Pro Prototype.
iCombat - Loaned the Museum:
- - a Gen1 irM4
- - a Gen1 irVest
- - an original Predator
- - an Eagle Eye
- - a Barracuda
- - a Predator Games dog tag necklace
Jackson, Dave - Owner of Laser Edge Clinton Township, MI - Donated a wealth of marketing materials from the industry.
- 1 each of the Q-2000 florescent red and green vest
- 1 Q-2000 ebony black vest and phaser
- 1 Q-2000 black cloth vest
- MegaQuest phaser with electronics and harness (predates laser tag vests)
- Laser Quest gun board electronic assembly from 1989
- Q-Zar's legendary iQ electronics for the vest and the phaser
- 2 Q-Tag phaser shells and vests
- 2 Quasar Mark IIIB Phaser shells (circa 1991)
- Various iQ circuit boards
- 2 Laser Quest (Threshold Electronics) circuit boards
- 2 Quasar Energizers (circa 1990)